[Brief] Quenching the Volleyball Thirst

SAAC will hold an in-house volleyball tournament

Justin Park, Sports Editor

The Student Athletic Advisory Committee, SAAC, is holding an in-house volleyball tournament next Tuesday, on the 26th of April. The event will be held from 4:30 to 6:30, and all middle schoolers are welcome to participate. The tournament is nothing close to a formal SKAC event, but rather, a lighthearted environment for students to play sports together and enjoy themselves, so you don’t need to worry about the atmosphere being too serious.

“We wanted to give the middle schoolers more opportunities to engage in sports in school, especially with pandemic easing up,” said Sarah, the female president of the SAAC. “It’ll probably be the last middle school event of the year that we hold, so I hope many students come by and enjoy this great opening for socializing and playing sports at the same time,” she added.

“We decided to hold a volleyball tournament because it seemed to be the most popular sport among the middle schoolers. On top of that, they didn’t get to play volleyball that often this year, so we thought it would be a great compensation method to establish an environment to play volleyball like this,” commented Sarah.

There is no cost of participation either, making access to the tournament as easiest as it gets. If you are a middle schooler, this is an opportunity you must not miss!